We may receive your generic location (such as city or neighbourhood) or, with your consent, precise geographic location data when you browse our site from your mobile device.
How is your information used?
This information gathered by Le Chardon d’Or Ltd is used to maintain the quality of our service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our site.
We may use your information to:
• process reservations
• notify you of your restaurant reservations
• pay deposits
• join wait lists
• provide you with new and improved features
• personalise your experiences on our Site
• seek your feedback on the services we provide
• let you know of changes in our services or terms and conditions
• send you marketing communications that you have opted into and you may be interested in
• collect data, including without limitation from you, with the purpose of improving the booking service and to provide feedback to the restaurant
• present a quality index for the restaurant industry
• collate and share aggregated or de-identified information at its absolute discretion, including but not limited to aggregate statistical data.
Consistent with above, we may communicate with you via electronic messages, including email (Microsoft outlook.com), text message, or mobile push notification to, for example:
• send you information relating to our products and services, including reservation confirmations and updates, receipts, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages. • and/or, subject to you opting in, communicate with you about contests, offers, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Le Chardon d’Or Ltd.
With your consent, we may contact you at the mobile phone number that you provide to us by way of direct dial calls and text messages in connection with the above Purposes.
Our Role as Data Controller and Data Processor
When you fill a form on our site, we become the data controller for this information. This means we determine how your personal information is processed, how long your data is kept following making the form enquiry (retention period) and we maintain your marketing preferences.
When a diner books through the widget provided by ResDiary.com, ResDiary processes the data to Le Chardon d’Or Ltd.
When a diner chooses to create a profile on ResDiary.com then ResDiary become the controller for that personal data.
We review our retention periods on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as it is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. Or until you request its deletion. Data will not be held any longer than 24months in the event of no contact from you.